Floridita Punch Cocktail
All of the flavors of the Caribbean are brought together in this lush, refreshing punch. Serve this at any gatheringâ€”especially brunchâ€”to add a celebratory touch.
Makes 12 servings
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 2 cups light rum
- 6 tbsp. crÃ¨me de banana
- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 bottle cold brut champagne.
- 24 frozen raspberries or hulled strawberries
- Garnish: slice of pineapple
- Combine everything except champagne in a large pitcher and chill.
- Pour into punch bowl and add frozen strawberries or raspberries instead of ice cubes. Top with champagne.
- Serve in punch cups or wine glasses garnished with a slice of pineapple.