Gin Zizzz Cocktail
This is a twist on the classic French 75, a drink popular since the 1930s. Here, orange juice is substituted for the traditional lemon juice to create a softer flavor.
Makes 1 cocktail
- 3/4oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 1/4 oz. Cointreau
- 2-3 oz. cold brut champagne
- Optional: dash of orange flower water or rose water
- Garnish: strip of orange peel
- Shake gin, orange juice and Cointreau in a cocktail shaker with ice to chill.
- Pour into champagne flute, top with champagne. Add orange flower or rose water if desired.
- Garnish with a long strip of orange peel.