The original Bellini was one of the glamorous drinks invented at Harryâ€™s Bar in Venice in the 1940s. The addition of a little vodka to the original formula blends nicely with the nectar and the bubbles to create a smooth cocktail with a festive spirit.
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1-1/2 oz. Grey Goose L'orange Vodka
- 2 oz. peach or apricot nectar
- 3 oz. cold brut champagne
- Garnish: raspberry or slice of peach
- Shake vodka and peach or apricot nectar with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into chilled flute or martini glass and top with cold champagne. Stir gently.
- Garnish with a raspberry or a slice of peach.